The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/a

Kirk

Ok so I'm looking into getting a N/A and all I keep hearing is its sluggish as hell!

Is it realy that slow? I mean comeon its a 3L inline 6! Ok 220 definatly doesn't sound at all powerful to todays standards but surely it must be able to move some!

N/A owners feedback if you will!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I'm looking into getting a N/A and all I keep hearing is its sluggish as hell!

Is it realy that slow? I mean comeon its a 3L inline 6! Ok 220 definatly doesn't sound at all powerful to todays standards but surely it must be able to move some!

N/A owners feedback if you will!

Why bother asking other peoples opinions when you can easily get a drive yourself by turning up at a garage? I am buggered if I would buy a car based on what other people thought.

Why bother asking other peoples opinions when you can easily get a drive yourself by turning up at a garage? I am buggered if I would buy a car based on what other people thought.

Dude I was just asking the question, get some feedback from actual owners and how it is for them, I wasn't going to buy a car based on peoples thought I was just asking a SIMPLE question!

There would be no way I'd buy an auto I hate em yuck almost as horrific as a diesel!! : |

Dude I was just asking the question, get some feedback from actual owners and how it is for them, I wasn't going to buy a car based on peoples thought I was just asking a SIMPLE question!

To what end? To get lots of NA owners saying how wonderful they are? What do you expect them to say?

There would be no way I'd buy an auto I hate em yuck almost as horrific as a diesel!! : |

I take it all back. I didn't realise that you had already been out in the NA auto.

I've had mine just over a year now, coming from a prelude 2.2 vtec and got to admit it does seem pretty slow in comparison getting thro the gears, but top end it surpasses it, you got to understand that the supra is a much larger / heavier car than most hot hatches today aswell ! but as said with fuel prices and reliability it seemed, the safest option to me when i bought it ! ;)

To what end? To get lots of NA owners saying how wonderful they are? What do you expect them to say?

I take it all back. I didn't realise that you had already been out in the NA auto.

Yes I have been out in an auto n/a and well I didn't like it at all, even though I love supras the auto n/a big no no for me