The mkiv Supra Owners Club

jacking points etc

adam bell

I don't think I found the fronts the hardest. I remember commenting that everybody said the fronts were hardest, but the rears turned out to be.

I'd start by making sure you can get the drop-links off. I think it's possible to do it with them still attached but it's best if you can undo at least one side on each end from what I remember. I had to use an angle grinder to get 'em off. They were worn anyway, it turned out, as the car felt lovely and quiet/smooth after fitting new ones.

I just pushed the lower wishbone down hard with my foot. Probably not too bushing-friendly but there ya go.

They are the things that link the anti-roll bar to the lower wishbone at each side. They're also called anti roll bar links, and maybe something else.

They have a bolt which spins if you try to undo the nut, but the bolt is slotted with a hex hole through the centre so you have to use a hex wrench to hold the bolt still while you undo the nut. This sometimes/often doesn't work so you have to grind them off or weld a wrench to them :eek: