The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A@£holes

ECK

hey

some people are just wa*^ers

i was at the girls house having my dinner, looking out the front window i see four guys all laughing and looking up the street toward where my supra was sitting

i thought i hope the supra was ok, so i go for a quick looky and to my horror some dirty low life bampot has emptied his gobby mouth-load all over the supra

i was none too happy about it but the guys were long gone and i just wanted to clean it off

well im happy to see the festive spirit exists and the love is showing

pissed right off:(:(:(

FFS, some people.

Seems there isn't much resepct these days, does anyone else agree that there used to be a lot more respect thought to people 20 years ago??

I would never dream of spitting, pi**ing on, or damaging someone elses belongings.

Sad world we live in these days. :blink:

Bring back hanging!

Bring back letting us dicipline our kids properly when they grow up so that they grow up to be respectful. If I did summat I shouldn't as a kid i got a short sharp slap, never did me any harm.

These days your kids say "you can't touch me" and they are right. :taped:

Bring back letting us dicipline our kids properly when they grow up so that they grow up to be respectful. If I did summat I shouldn't as a kid i got a short sharp slap, never did me any harm.

These days your kids say "you can't touch me" and they are right. :taped:

:yeahthat:

i HATE people like that. some guy and his mates keyed my celica few years back and i heard them in the pub boasting bout it about 2 hours later. i told the landlord of the pub to fone the police but appently this guy had done the same to his wifes car just an hour before. so the landlord gets one of his mates to break into this guys car and torches it in the pub car park.... this guy comes screaming out pretty much in tears...especially as he had no insurance lol- still didn't pay for my key job though....

i HATE people like that. some guy and his mates keyed my celica few years back and i heard them in the pub boasting bout it about 2 hours later. i told the landlord of the pub to fone the police but appently this guy had done the same to his wifes car just an hour before. so the landlord gets one of his mates to break into this guys car and torches it in the pub car park.... this guy comes screaming out pretty much in tears...especially as he had no insurance lol- still didn't pay for my key job though....

Firm.....but fair :taped:

...some dirty low life bampot has emptied his gobby mouth-load all over the supra...

Maybe he had a Skyline (or some other 'contenda') and was just trying to make his opinion crystal-clear.:innocent:

...alternatively he was just a lowlife, and you are lucky that he didn't do any more permanent damage to the car. Kicking and scratching is well within the emotional pallete of these enthusiasts:(

The supra attracts attention, parking it in public places is risky