The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkIV interioir map reading light bulb type?

Guest Ste-Manc

Does anyone know the specific type of the bulb used in the interioir map reading light?

I want to buy sum led replacement bulbs as a suprise for a freind for crimbo who owns a supra. But I cant check inside his car without him noticing, and cant find any info on the web.

Cheers!

This is what he saw in my astra, really effective

Now call me a cynical bastard but to the casual observer this post might just suggest you were part of that business looking for a medium to advertise your wares. If not, the link is a piss poor attempt at showing your astra :innocent:

Guest Ste-Manc

no you monkey nut. the post is as it first appears. i want to know what bulb type the interior map reading light takes. i ask here because apparently this is an 'owners club'. thus far 8 ppl have viewed, 1 replied, and yet no answer...

all i want is to buy a pleaseant, thoughtful crimbo prezzi for my mate... n i need to order it now, because he flies out to greece nx sat... so its a panic striken plea for an answer.

the supra appears to be the hardest model car iv ever had to find parts for. thus i find myself here. surely the best place to come for help.

Guest Ste-Manc

thanks, but i need someone who can swear blind as to the type of bulb i need. cos i cant find any other way of finding out. and i will be ordering off the back of the answers posted in this thread.