The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sick bas**rds

fat_controller

As the driver is on the left side of the vehicle in the states it looks as though the Supra driver wouldn't have felt a thing.... the only positive thing you can say about that really.

Really glad to see the disgusting cowardly criminal doesn't live to see another sunrise.

Guest Newcomer
what I dont get is why the hell are they all over the robbers car, but noone is bothering with the innocent guys car. Was he dead straight away? or did he die sat there while nobody did a thing.

That was my first thought too.

Maybe U.S. chase policy? - to secure suspect first so he don't, in theory, gets away.

Don't know,

I doubt he would of been going anywhere, even if he had survived. I've watched two versions of this now and it makes me feel sick. They should of been straight to the supra trying to do something.

You "doubt" yeah but they have to be 100% sure, they cant just assume and run over to the supra guy to find the robber crawled out of the car to shoot one of them in the back

I like to think that maybe he was trying to go off to the left rather than follow the highway to the right where it almost forks off, because I'd hate to think anyone could be that sick minded.. but, optimism and everything..

edit: and even if they were securing the suspect, hy did NO ONE tend to the supra driver, even the policement WALKING back to their cars?!

there is no way he could have survived that even for a short perod. ether of them. look at the force when the colide. instant stop in the road they didnt slide along and it wasnt a glancing blow. :( although im comforted by how well the front of the supra held up compared to the front of the other car. there is still some supra left at the front. the other car is just... gone

Guest broncojohn

Figured I'd give a little info on this. It truly is disturbing. The supra driver was 24 years old; Alex Ahmad. I didn't know him personally but this has got the member of supraforums real down on the dumps. He wasn't a member there, none the less its very saddening. The nissan altima was going approximately 90 - 100mph. They both died on impact. The supra had gone through lots of changes, went from a n/a 5spd to a tt 6spd car, all done by him. It is a truly a sad time in the supra community in the states.

Figured I'd give a little info on this. It truly is disturbing. The supra driver was 24 years old; Alex Ahmad. I didn't know him personally but this has got the member of supraforums real down on the dumps. He wasn't a member there, none the less its very saddening. The nissan altima was going approximately 90 - 100mph. They both died on impact. The supra had gone through lots of changes, went from a n/a 5spd to a tt 6spd car, all done by him. It is a truly a sad time in the supra community in the states.

Indeed it is a real sad time.. How anyone would want to do that is just beyond the point of belief....

Really shook me up watching that...... God Bless Him an his family at this very sad time:(