The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its now snowing

d00gzy

It was snowing here in North Yorks today. I blame that global warming.

That's definitely the case. Global warming will lead to colder temperatures for us in the UK.

See? Even when the whole world is going down the pan we still end up with the sh1ttier end of the stick.

Taken my first drive in the snow yesterday and have got to say i struggled. All other cars were fine apart from me, and another rear wheel (Jaguar) were struggling to get uphill! scarier than i thought it would be!

That's about the size of it. Front engined FWD cars will speed through the snow and we crawl along. You could try filling the boot with heavy things.:blink:

If you have ABS... pull the fuse for driving in the snow ;)

Driving a Supra in the snow is somewhat of a pisstake - I've seen me drive up long hills at a 45degree angle to straight ahead. Not for the faint hearted!

Cheers,

Brian.