The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Blues car in japanese performance mag

edge

Cheers everyone

Those photos were taken a few months ago and I didn't realise it had gone in. Will have to go and buy a copy and take a look. If anyone could scan in an image or two I would appreciate it!?

The base car Paul Whiffin supplied me in March this year was very straight so I had a good starting point. A lot has been done since then and a lot more is being done over the next few months also.

Cheers everyone

Those photos were taken a few months ago and I didn't realise it had gone in. Will have to go and buy a copy and take a look. If anyone could scan in an image or two I would appreciate it!?

The base car Paul Whiffin supplied me in March this year was very straight so I had a good starting point. A lot has been done since then and a lot more is being done over the next few months also.

I've got a copy with me at work so you can see it in a little while mate.

Quite a spec on it considering he wasn't going to do much. It also looks awsome. What a great colour and I love what he's done with the Compo Mo wheels. Good work:)

Yep, I'm suprised more people haven't gone for the Compomotive's, especially in this custom format, may be they will now they've seen them on this car as it certainly sets the car off.

Not sure if I should be proud or saying this quietly.......car just had another 4 page feature, but this time in the latest Fast Car Magazine - got to say the photos have come out the b*llocks, much better than those in Japanses Performance. I will get them added in, when they pass me on a copy. (Will show you tomorrow Paul)

Also, I am selling the FULL boot build from the Japanese Performance magazine feature. Make me an offer as I want to put the £ to a big brake kit!