The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project Revival

Matt H

You all have probably seen these two threads by now :(

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=132430&highlight=matt.h

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=132594

Then this thread popped up, A 98 aerotop shell :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=133399&highlight=aerotop

The timeing seemed to be too good, so what do you get when you combine the two?!

My supra, as it was but with some little extras such as face lift interior and electric folding mirros, but most importantly, everything i had.. plus an aerotop :D

I just couldnt leave the supra world, loved my car to bits. So its transplant time, then back off to the bodyshop to revive that exterior to what it was, minus a roof :D

Wish me luck guys,

Matt

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Matt, just keep it for a long time as it will be a mare to shift on as a declared cat c !

Thats what i dont get, its going to be in better condition that 99% of other cars available, all brand new seals to add to the details etc. Engine rebuild, brand new turbos, everythings going to be like new. Personally, for such a special car, whats a letter?!

Nice choice Matt

Looked at buying this before it was repaired, whats the plans same as before? gonna join the elite 6 speed big single club perhaps?

must say 98 aerotop am jealous

Yeah exactly the same as before.

Tell you what, ill have your engine, you can have my number plate :D

TBH, i went out in a six speed single last night, Kopites, dont know whether it was a harsh example to start with but its definatly not for me, perhaps a small turbo would be a different matter

i think ro has a fairly large turbo go for something along the lines of a bl61 personally if i was going small i would go with a phr stage 1 kit with the tubular manifold awesome kit!!!!

am going over to see Joe at phr early in the new year i can put one in my suitcase for a small fee:p