The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest youngscars

Guest youngscars

Hi all i am new hear i have just been a bought a white toyota supra 3l non turbo manuel jap inport with full vailside kit high lift cam hks air flow meater and induction kit . I am very happy :D with it its running 275bhp at moment very quick and also very scary on corners :taped:

PS:Is the supra a good alround car and do they have any major faults THANKS

Hi all i am new hear i have just been a bought a white toyota supra 3l non turbo manuel jap inport with full vailside kit high lift cam hks air flow meater and induction kit . I am very happy :D with it its running 275bhp at moment very quick and also very scary on corners :taped:

PS:Is the supra a good alround car and do they have any major faults THANKS

Welcome aboard chap..

I'd be very interested to see the dyno chart, as not many NA's have been accurately dyno'ed at that figure.

Guest youngscars

Hi i dont really no i did think it was all abit funny when it said 275 bhp to be honest i have not got :Pling: a clue what its running at but it does go well well i think does .

This is the car i bought and hear is a link for pics and info on the supra and the so called 275bhp

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180184669917&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D180184669917%2B%26fvi%3D1

PS: were about is the neares club from somerset and thanks for all your comments and the welcome :)

Hi i dont really no i did think it was all abit funny when it said 275 bhp to be honest i have not got :Pling: a clue what its running at but it does go well well i think does .

PS: were about is the neares club from somerset and thanks for all your comments and the welcome :)

As a few people have said, a good solid NA will run around 220bhp. There are a few members around that area if you have a look around here, someone is bound to pop their head up.