The mkiv Supra Owners Club

audi quatrro 20v turbo

Dave

well im in a bit of a dilema i may have the oppertunity to swap my supra for the audi its in mint con. but a bit older than the supe, its red and looks the dogs Bs

to say this is one of my all time fav cars is an understatement.ive had three audi coupes but never the quattro turbo .

what shall i do ????????????

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/AUDI+QUATTRO/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146,N-4294964464-4294966997/advert.action;jsessionid=D9D368C938CE4DA1B346170882AD4587?R=200736294443724&distance=&postcode=&channel=CARS&make=&model=&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage= this is not the actual car but its the same model

Nice cars but very delicate and hard to get certain parts for. Should be near mint for that price. If you do decide to go for one take someone who knows these things inside out.

A second hand front wing for these with rust holes in will fetch about £250.

going to go have have a drive and see what i think drove one before and it was awesome .however parts are not cheap and they are expensive to repair labour wise. a mate of mine is an ex audi mechanic and knows these cars inside out he said keep the supra, im still not decided .and yes mine is an n/a supe but its not the power its the experience

thats what im thinking NIC not everyday you get the chance to own a legend

ive had three coupes the last one before the supe i spent a lot of cash on it it was a 5cyl 2.2 fwd with a stage three head s/s exhaust at about 180 bhp it sounded awesome wish i had kept it now .and the supe of course

Loved mine to bits, fantastic cars and on the B roads, lives up to it's reputation ;)

If it was me I'd take the Audi but not for an everyday car, it's useable as an everyday car but you don't want to be running the mileage up on it.

Parts can be a nightmare, have a look on the owners club, lots of good advice there.

Best view of mine

Put it like this, I had an Audi S2 at the same time and I always took the urq, harks back to the time when audis had soul ;)

My mate has one of these cars now, with the 'tressa' (probably not spelt correctly) performance bits on it. What suprised me was that they have a digital dash that talks!

Its nice and nippy, sounds lovely, but not as fast as a Supra TT (its still got plenty of grunt though).

As mentioned, finding a mint one is hard and some parts can be hard to find or expensive to acquire.