The mkiv Supra Owners Club

As it's supposed to be the season of goodwill...

michael

I have decided to give away a pair of lower boot rubbers that I found when tidying the garage yesterday - I thought I'd lost them and bought some more so these are no longer needed.

Just reply to the thread to say you want them (and please only do so if you actually need them, I'd like to cure an annoyance rather than provide someone with an eBay item to sell on) and I'll pick a winner at random on the 12th at around this time.

Merry Christmas and all that sh*t.

:badmood:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could catch on, it's not as if Supra owners are needy and without cash or anything but it's still nice to help.

and i bet we all have something in there garage ,attic, cuboard that they have bought and not used, and probs never will, could be mkivsanta.net:D

Have you seen the film? It's very good, when someone does you a favor, "pay it forward" continue the act of kindness, but 3 times, then they do it three times, and so on and so on. Eventually the world will be an amazing happy place.

Almost with you there Ads :D lol

Your name is in the virtual hat but what the hell does the above mean?

there was a film called that i tink it was good, (cannot rember it though) you do a good deed to someone, then they do a good deed to someone else, then we all live happily ever after :D