The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This site Rocks

Guest Mark James

Guest Mark James

wicked site guys, been meaning to join for ages, i haven't got a supra but i know loads about em from what i've heard from people in the know and from what i've read on here

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mark James

Thx guys, i don't know why but some supra's look like tadpoles from certain angles on the photo's, can't wait to own one so i beat my mate Kevy's cossie replica.

What are supra's like for doing hand brake turns?

Guest Mark James

I know i yap alot about supra's but i actually will have one soon, just seen this on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-TOYOTA-SUPRA-RED_W0QQitemZ320191835680QQihZ011QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i could probably get this for about £2700 + £2000 for insurance.

Wow thats like £4700 for a supercar where as my buds are driving saxo's and cossie reps that cost loads more and i'll still be quicker than them with a sleak looking car and the chicks will luv it!!!:D:D:D

Guest Mark James

Hope i win this car as just been on the blower to kevy and he recons he can tart it up for me and give it a cutom paint job as it looks abit pink, what do you think?

i don't know why but some supra's look like tadpoles from certain angles

There's the proof that it's JM.

The tadpole thing is a barely disguised reference to the Squires meet running gag about the Supra looking like a Salamander.

You, Sir, are JamesMark and I claim my £10.00