The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i am afraid another (whats it worth thread)

Guest 460supra

Guest 460supra

hi got the supra about 5 months ago as far is i no it was inported from new its had 4 owners the 2ed owner pozzy111 who spent alot of money as you can see from the spec. i no the graphics and the wing will put people off but they are removable ive used the car about 5 times sins i got it .theres pic in my garage. been told it could be 550-600bhp with a remap.so if you could help me pleese how much you think its worth?

Specifications:

1999 Toyota Supra RZ vvti Tiptronic

Japanese Import

Clifford Concept 300 Cat 1 Immobilizer/Alarm

Engine:

HKS T04R FULL SINGLE TURBO

HKS INDUCTION KIT

HKS OIL COOLER

HKS FUEL RAIL

HKS Valcon Plus Vcam Kit Pro

HKS pulles

HKS PLUGS

HKS VVIT CONTROLLER

HKS BOOST CONTROLLER

HKS BLOW OFF VALVE

HKS fcon pro ECU

HKS fuel rail kit

SARD fuel regulator

SARD 800CC FUEL INJECTORS

JZA INTERCOOLER

Geddy pulles

SPARCO HOSES

CARBON STRUT BRACE

HKS SUPERDRAGER EXHAUST (FULL SYSTEM)

CURRENTLY RUNNING 460BHP

Brakes:

BREMBO BRAKES -BIG BRAKE UPRATED DISCS - CROSS DRILLED AND VENTED

Suspension:

EIBACH SPRINGS

KONI SHOCK ABSORBERS

Wheels:

18" MOMO TUNER ALLOY WHEELS

265 wide Back / 245 wide Front

Exterior:

QUICK SILVER BODYWORK with blue/silver graphics

Full BOMEX BODY KIT

APR REAR SPOILER

TRD TYPE BONNET

Interior:

CLOTH INTERIOR

A PILLAR GAUGES hks

SONY XPLOD MP3/SINGLE DISC CD PLAYER

HKS KNOCK AMP

HKS BOOST CONTROLLER

HKS TURBO TIMER

Bit more than 12,

It is a later model, with what looks like a full HKS engine job on it. If it has been well cared for that should get closer to £16k if the world was fair. Seems light on the power as well, that setup should be comfortable with 460bhp without stressing anything too much.

Guest 460supra

hi is this is what pozzy111 sent me

hi

i was just having a look on this site as im planning to get a supra again and noticed you on here with my old supra. its nice to see it again and still in one piece lol, i bought the car off a lady who imported it from japan from new and it was completly standard when i bought it. i have pics of when it was standard when i took it to silverstone on a track day which i will upload ithe pics in my garage for you to have a look at if your interested, then i started spending some serious cash on it as you probaly know by the receipts that you have with the car. ive uploaded to my garage pics of the car when i deceided to sell it. i sold it to a guy called lee from lincolnshire who u must of bought it from. i see that its still running around 460bhp, when i had the turbo kit fitted and had it mapped at tdi it had some detenation problems that is why its running around 460bhp so when i got back from essex i had the radiator checked and turned out that it was blocked and wasnt cooling the engine properly so i had a new rad fitted and added some bonnet vents so i could get it mapped to 550-600bhp but never got round to making the trip to tdi

it worth doin for 100+bhp

i hope its still going well as i do miss that power from time to time

anyway check my garage for the before and after pics of the car