The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What if you cant flash headlights at a Supra to say Hi?

fri3ndly

OK Im sure im not the only person who has though this....

So if you're in your car (Supra or not) and you see another Supra, you can flash your headlights to say Hi, and they're more likely to check the 'Was It You' section then if they are a member......

...but if you are on foot and you see a Supra, what can you do without making yourself look like a tit?

I was thinking a hand gesture or something, but that would probably be a bit gay.

Thoughts?

Ahh... that's what it was...

I got the "Supra Salute" when I overtook a big Audi on the road over the Salisbury plain the other day.

The way he veered into the side I think he must have been asleep (although he was driving quite quickly) and the poor chap was startled by the RSR

I checked in the rear view (OK, grinned in the rear view) and he gave me the Salute :D

It never occured to me that he was another club member just saying hello and admiring the power of a fellow enthusiasts car :Pling: