The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PHR Stage 2+ with & without Nitrous VS Boost logic T67

Joeatphr

Interesting comments there Joe, essentially you're saying the PHR is the high quality kit and the BL the cheap, inferior kit (shouldn't be surprised at this really) :rolleyes:

Also the Rolling roads are completely different, how can they possibly be compared. And that BL T67 looks like a laggy bastard, the dyno's I'm seen from them in the UK are nothing like that bad

At least on the one Ryan did they were all done at the same location and within a few weeks of each other.

Just started reading the linked thread, and I want to understand - why use the HKS manifold and wastegate, but NOT the exhaust recirculation to the downpipe? Noisy screamer pipes are one of the biggest reasons I don't really want to go single.

Just started reading the linked thread, and I want to understand - why use the HKS manifold and wastegate, but NOT the exhaust recirculation to the downpipe? Noisy screamer pipes are one of the biggest reasons I don't really want to go single.

Because it's cheaper and most people seem to like to be deafened.

It's possible to route the pipe back into the downpipe, it just needs a little fabrication (no major issue whenyou're putting a single in)

Because it's cheaper and most people seem to like to be deafened.

It's possible to route the pipe back into the downpipe, it just needs a little fabrication (no major issue whenyou're putting a single in)

Ah, but if I wanted to fabricate something, why bother buying an out-of-the-box kit?