The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Soop....am i bored already?

KimberleyAnn

OK well ive had my supra about 3 months, and i miss having a manual...and sort of wish i had a twin turbo.

Is it worth doing conversions or just selling it and getting a twin turbo manual?

thoughts views.......i paid 5200 for my supra.

would you have a bag or purse converted:D tish girl get another one:p

Flog it and get a TT. Much as I love Supra's I couldn't have an NA, way too slow for the looks ;)

TT's in stock for are pretty quick, but BPU it and it transforms the car. There's almost nothing out there for the bang per buck. If you put in a bit of effort you can get a real cheap auto for £3.5-4k, and nice auto's for £5.5k. 6spds tend to cost a fair bit more.

Have you been for a ride in a TT yet?

yeah ive been in a few turbo'ed supras. I like my car though, thats why im not sure what to do. Wish i had waited now really.

Yeah i can understand that cause yours does look smart! It all depends on budget really for example would it be cheaper to swap a TT engine in yours or buy a TT and fit a body kit + spray it?

I would sell and buy a manual TT6 if i was you. Its going to cost you atleast £3500 just for a TT engine, g/box and parts for the 6speed conversion. Not to mention i doubt your car has ABS, which can only ever be a good addition to have. Not forgeting the demand for a 6speed box is huge, there is quite a considerable waiting list from what i have seen.

Danny's car for £7150 is a great deal. It needs the valve stem seals doing which i have been talking to him about doing, your looking at approx £600 for that.

Just my 2p ;)

I would sell and buy a manual TT6 if i was you. Its going to cost you atleast £3500 just for a TT engine, g/box and parts for the 6speed conversion. Not to mention i doubt your car has ABS, which can only ever be a good addition to have. Not forgeting the demand for a 6speed box is huge, there is quite a considerable waiting list from what i have seen.

Danny's car for £7150 is a great deal. It needs the valve stem seals doing which i have been talking to him about doing, your looking at approx £600 for that.

Just my 2p ;)

Still at good price overall tho with Seans work.

They can be left for ages though im aware of? Not a major problem at all? just a lil bit of smoke on start up and thats it all gone!

Feel free to make offers if need be Kimberley!