The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Massive Thanks to Kyle @ Velocity Performance

jevansio

Just like to say I'm over the moon with the level of service from Kyle. Ordered a .81 turbine housing from him last week, he was very patient with me in trying to find the serial number of my current housing, even contacting Precision on my behalf to help track down which one I needed. The housing itself was shipped extremely quickly and is here now ready to be installed on Wednesday :D

I also placed a 2nd order for some parts which included bits I needed from various other US companies (HPF & SP). Kyle acted as a central collection point & has ordered all the items on my behalf and is shipping them in 1 package. I'm even more pleased as I was having trouble getting hold of HPF, costing me international rates as I was left on hold, but now all is sorted :D

Massive thanks Kyle, you're a great asset as a trader to the club,

Jay

• 3 weeks later...

I can second that; he supplied me turbos and housings, was always very communicative, efficient, and fast... credit to the club.

Jay.. do you have a dyno plot of before and after the housing swap? I want to take mine back to see, as I still can't believe the difference.