The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time for another rolling road day??

letmeshowyou

You Guys should pop round to Surrey rolling road for the Day, Could then compare your cars to the following thread below :) Plus Charlie only charges £35 for 3 runs with nice booklet showing hp vs torque, hp vs AFR, Rwhp vs RWftlb and hp vs Boost

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=128998&highlight=ryan+srr

I'm up for that if you can keep my car on the dyno :D

You Guys should pop round to Surrey rolling road for the Day, Could then compare your cars to the following thread below Plus Charlie only charges £35 for 3 runs with nice booklet showing hp vs torque, hp vs AFR, Rwhp vs RWftlb and hp vs Boost

EA are capable of doing all those things too, with the added bpnus of being much nearer for us Essex folk. Cmon people, there must be more locals up for this - Daman, we need to get yours on in it's current form. Would be interesting if we could get Skylineloopy on there too!

EA are capable of doing all those things too, with the added bpnus of being much nearer for us Essex folk. Cmon people, there must be more locals up for this - Daman, we need to get yours on in it's current form. Would be interesting if we could get Skylineloopy on there too!

Wasn't trying to make EA sound bad was just offering the ability to check your car against others on the thread i posted if closer to you then :thumbs:

Get some new tyres that dont melt :D

You might have those Thailand Eagle F1's that were kicking about a while ago as i dont have problems with my eagle f1's but yours just kept slipping.

Ryan

Hehe Will have a look arround, If i get some tyres for the job, For the power run only maybe you can up the ante for the occasion and some race fuel :eyebrows:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...