The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Arnout's single turbo setup?

dandan

Yep....ive got one sitting at home, the manifold, downpipe wastegate fittings etc are all produced by arnout now, not sure how many he has made up though, you will need the wastegate and turbo though, if I remember correctly the hks 50mm wastegate mates up perfectly (the older rectangular style flange), anything else you will need to cut the flanges of the fittings and weld on new ones

turbonetics also have a cast manifold as well I think?

Anyone have his email?

Yep....ive got one sitting at home, the manifold, downpipe wastegate fittings etc are all produced by arnout now, not sure how many he has made up though, you will need the wastegate and turbo though, if I remember correctly the hks 50mm wastegate mates up perfectly (the older rectangular style flange), anything else you will need to cut the flanges of the fittings and weld on new ones

turbonetics also have a cast manifold as well I think?

Would you care to expand on how much it cost?

IM no longer make cast manifold kits, they were based on the turbonetics manifold with the wastegate port enlarged and welded up.

I also have an Arnout manifold which I havent fitted yet, it has a much larger internal volume and the wastegate port uses a 3 bolt flange instead of 2.

I have one of the first downpipes he made. Things to bear in mind are that as has been said only the older style HKS wastegate fits (unless he's changed them) which you can't buy any more. The Ebay clones used the same flange, but you wouldn't catch me using one of those! Also the downpipe mates up with a conventional 1st decat pipe for a UK spec which you will need. Most other kits mate up to the 2nd decat pipe. It took me a while to find a 3 inch 1st decat pipe, random technology make one in the USA which is very nice. Plus of course you will have to make up your own intercooler piping.