The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back in a Supra

tooquicktostop

My Single Supra has been of the road since July after the engine expired, I was close to selling up but im fact it has gone the other way......I picked up my new TT6 today http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=132779 and it was great to be in one again, they are so addictive, I had forgot how many people look and stare even in standard form, my Black single will be back soon but I have to say the stock car is great to drive, it was my first time in a stock TT

I have also updated my garage ready for new pictures of the finished Phoenix build ;)

Needs heater matrix work, cam belt service, full service and a SMIC but apart from that and a few paint blemishes its all very good, could be one of the cheapest 6 speed TT's to date ?

well done mate, i did actualy think about you going to look at her and hoping it was a good bargain after the luck you have had lately;)

tell me about it should have my bits from dusty soon, and picking the new engine up tomorrow, so just need a front bumper now, so come spring she should be the nuts:D

I am getting the rods and bolts from Velocity in the US for my single cars rebuild as the exchange rate makes this stuff soo cheap, I have a new Toyota bottom end and a fully built head so come spring it should be ready, just waiting for the Suprapod date now hint hint !!

Oh yes but the driver (me) has not changed and is still the weakest point in the set up :D

Would like to give it another go though it was a great day out last time

yep a supra pod day, and another raf marham day is what i am looking forward to;)