The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi peeps!

Kirk

Hey guys I'm martin and I'm new here, a BIG supra fanatic like a lot of you, love workin on them!

I'm 20, a trimmer/mechanic so anything I can help out on just give us a shout!

Unfortunatly I don't own a supra as of yet, stil got a baby vw polo 1.0L I know not good but hey it gets me from A to B haha!

Well that's me, any events or meets coming up I hope to see some of you and your cars!!

Always willing to help out on a supra!

I work in rochdale at a large body shop called pool automotive but my experience with supras came from a mate of mine in his garage and his drive but sadly he passed in a car crash last november.

I've read the ENTIRE repair manual from toyota, ( friend aquired it ;-) ) I have it on disc and printed out copy so I get most of my know how from there haha

Havnt been in a supra for quite sometime any one who's offering in the manchester get in touch ;-)

Welcome Martin!

There is a meet at the Windmill in Preston next weekend. Have a look in the North West events section!

H.

Cool might have to attend, be my 1st meet bring a mate with me although be shown up by all the big boys toys haha

it is mate, keep your eye open for supra pod 2008, and jae;)

Cool cool ill be there! Cept I won't be rollin a supra as I can't have 1 yet :( boooo looks like I'll have to bring me trusty polo or find someone who's not far who's got room for 1 more hint hint ;-)

Cool might have to attend, be my 1st meet bring a mate with me although be shown up by all the big boys toys haha

I'd get along to the Windmill meet Martin, they are a friendly bunch and you'll pick up lots of help and advice. I was going to meets for 3 months or so before I bought my Supra.....;)

This is a great club. I recently thought about changing my car but we'd miss this place and some of the friends we have made in the last year!!

H.