The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ebay seats fitted

brians25

well got around to fitting the covers eventually, not too bad a job and i am delighted with the results, so without further ado here ya go, well worth a sniff under 300 quid if you ask me, not that you did, most of the small creases will come out with use, they were packed away in a box since i got them 2 months ago,the colours are nice and go well with the new paintjob on my supe

PICS ARE FURTHER ON DOWN THE PAGE, SORRY

they were not to bad to fit at all, the rears took me about 6 hours and the fronts took about 4 to 5 hours each, but for a shade under 300 quid i think that they are really good value, at the end of the day i only keep my cars 4 years tops and get bored an feel the need to move onto something else, ricerocket can supply the covers in any colours or combinations you like, so it allows you a bit of freedom of choice in how you want your interior to look, i am also gonna rip out the dash for a respray in the same colour as the car, thanks for all the positive comments and if anyone else has a set and is having trouble fitting give me a shout, but as i say it is really easy, just take your time and have plenty cable ties to hand

HEY ROB: no wonder you have probs wi your car being rusty, you can't tell the difference between cheap rubber mats an a sheet of steel, maybe thats why the floor fell out of the mk3 as you got it plated wi rubber insted of steel, he he he

He's on, anyone got a landing net????