The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finders fee! Veilside Plenum / Inlet Manifold

BIG BLUE

I know it may be a long shot, but I want to get my hands on an original Veilside plenum & rail. Anyone know someone or somewhere I can lay my hands on one?

If it makes it more interesting, as a finders fee I will throw in my standard, blinged up plenum!:D

I am having some serious work done to the car spec' (brakes, cage, lots of engine work) over the winter and I want a Veiliside plenum added to the spec' list. I have nothing against Virtual Works, Greddy, etc (infact I know flow rate wise on big power cars other makes may well be better and I know lots of people argue they don't add much), but I always promised myself the Veilside and never got one.

Gaz - thanks mate - bang goes an Endless brakes order!

Cheers Colin - looking forward to adding the plate. I am not going to give up yet - I knew they were discontinued, but someone must have one they want to sell somewhere (though I will stop short of breaking into Envy's premises!)

Once everything is done I will definitely post up some more photos and specification details

Gaz - thanks mate - bang goes an Endless brakes order!

Cheers Colin - looking forward to adding the plate. I am not going to give up yet - I knew they were discontinued, but someone must have one they want to sell somewhere (though I will stop short of breaking into Envy's premises!)

Once everything is done I will definitely post up some more photos and specification details

;)

I'll keep my eyes peeled for another matey. You could http://www.sp-power.com in the states. They would be the only company I can think of that will have them.

Regards,

Gaz.

Tooquick.........I tried SGP yesterday - they can now only get Virtual Works

Nicholas..........I tried on Wednesday when I was at his place and he wouldn't and that was for some good £ to!

Gaz................Cheers I will give them a try today and see if I get any joy or if you do get one I will have it

Tooquick.........I tried SGP yesterday - they can now only get Virtual Works

Nicholas..........I tried on Wednesday when I was at his place and he wouldn't and that was for some good £ to!

Gaz................Cheers I will give them a try today and see if I get any joy or if you do get one I will have it

I have now phoned SP-Power and they haven't got any either:(

Looks like I am going to have to go for another make unless someone else can help

??