The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie fresh import 94 jspec n/a

Guest smalls

got this beast off ma birds dad since he never drove it. dont know anything about supras, i know this ones got no stereo!!! but its got a jasma exhaust apexi induction kit billsteins and 18 inch split rim presto wheels. (never heard of presto) boot is squeeking like hell, and very occasionally theres a knock from the rear passenger side wheel area. other than that its mint!!!!! could have other things but haven't found them and dont really know what to look for. i've teed up a respray in ferrari red but looking for a nice kit first. anywayyyyyyyyy its in km/h up to 180 but it goes way past that. can i get a kit to convert it to mph adjusting the needle speed as well??? anyway first job is on but i'm sure there will be many more. cheers smalls