The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Everyone

Ferio

Something about myself,

I'm Martijn (can you guys speak it out properly?) :D and i'm 22 years old, living in Holland near Amsterdam.

Due the week i'm an Electrical engineer and in the weekend DJ in Hollands best clubs under the name Ferio (unknown now but who knows in the future!). I spin from Club to Trance and everything between that like progressive etc..

The reason why i registered at this forum is .. guess..!

Yep!

I probably buy a Supra TT next year in februari from a member here as i heard that clubs are the best source to get a supra as they are most of the time in good state and worth the money.

I said probably because i'm also thinking about Jurgen (JM-imports) to import me one to the UK and then collect it and i'm also thinking about getting a Skyline R33 GTR instead of a Supra TT. I like supra more but the skylines also has something....:blink:

I will have around 11k (GBP) to spend at that time for the car, maybe less, maybe more. 14-15K total as i have to replace the headlights, pay for import etc.. sucks..

Anyways i hope i can get a nice supra TT for that money! (11k) It doesn't have to be filled with mods but some nice exterior and rims are nice! Maybe some nice leather seats too and hopefully a nice color aswell! Like black, some grey color like the car below or in other words a good lookin color that fits the car!.

There are some really good looking Supra's for sale in the sell section and if i had the money i would have bought one already! Now i can only drool on my keyboard looking at those pictures! :D

so that's about it! I will ofcourse be roaming the board a couple times a week :D:d

Here's the car i have at this moment. It is a Mazda Mx-3 2.5l V6 KLZE and it's for sale i think for around 4.5k gbp. When i have sold it is time to make my next car decision and the place to get it at! :D

Anyways nice to be here!

http://www.jeroentje.nl/media/foto/5038.jpg

http://www.jeroentje.nl/media/foto/5037.jpg

Something about myself,

I'm Martijn (can you guys speak it out properly?) :D and i'm 22 years old, living in Holland near Amsterdam.

Due the week i'm an Electrical engineer and in the weekend DJ in Hollands best clubs under the name Ferio (unknown now but who knows in the future!). I spin from Club to Trance and everything between that like progressive etc..

The reason why i registered at this forum is .. guess..!

Yep!

I probably buy a Supra TT next year in februari from a member here as i heard that clubs are the best source to get a supra as they are most of the time in good state and worth the money.

I said probably because i'm also thinking about Jurgen (JM-imports) to import me one to the UK and then collect it and i'm also thinking about getting a Skyline R33 GTR instead of a Supra TT. I like supra more but the skylines also has something....:blink:

I will have around 11k (GBP) to spend at that time for the car, maybe less, maybe more. 14-15K total as i have to replace the headlights, pay for import etc.. sucks..

Anyways i hope i can get a nice supra TT for that money! (11k) It doesn't have to be filled with mods but some nice exterior and rims are nice! Maybe some nice leather seats too and hopefully a nice color aswell! Like black, some grey color like the car below or in other words a good lookin color that fits the car!.

There are some really good looking Supra's for sale in the sell section and if i had the money i would have bought one already! Now i can only drool on my keyboard looking at those pictures! :D

so that's about it! I will ofcourse be roaming the board a couple times a week :D:d

Here's the car i have at this moment. It is a Mazda Mx-3 2.5l V6 KLZE and it's for sale i think for around 4.5k gbp. When i have sold it is time to make my next car decision and the place to get it at! :D

Anyways nice to be here!

http://www.jeroentje.nl/media/foto/5038.jpg

http://www.jeroentje.nl/media/foto/5037.jpg

nice to see you here, there is another dutch guy too. Can I get a free entry to one of your club nights if I bring my supra?

nice to see you here, there is another dutch guy too. Can I get a free entry to one of your club nights if I bring my supra?

haha sure! :D that's no problem, even without supra! :D

Anyways if you take the Supra, i will arrange a plane first class back to Engeland for you, ok? :eyebrows: :p