The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replacement headlights.

Guest njsax

Hi all. Can anyone give me some advice on how much a replacement set of headlights should be for a 95 import 3.0. and the best source of them. Thanks in advance.

Welcome, mate, this is a great forum, as you will find out. Go to Traders section at the bottom, quite a few of them sell replacement lights. What you are probably unaware of is your lights are J_Spec, ie. PLASTIC, and they "yellow" and spoil the look of your car. Replacement UK spec lights, ie. Glass- will sey you back the best part of £400 once you've put in new bulbs. There is a guy on here that does re-furbed J_Specs from £100+"gzaerojon", tho I am still waiting to hear from him myself (bump,bump,Jon).

I may stand a tad corrected on some minor point here,but am a newbie also. Go to the "Search" button at the top and type in what you need to know about, it will then lead you to appropriate "threads" relevant to your query. BElieve me, you will find out LOADS about your Sup which you didn't know you didn't know. Paul.

Glass headlights should only cost you iirc just over £250-£260 from Steve Manley (do a search for his number.

Failing that as mentioned gzaerojon does excellnt refurbs.

Failing that contact Nic as he can get facelift headlights from Japan, you will require facelight indicators too.

If you get new ones or a refurb do the next thing and buy a set of HID lights.