The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear silencer

Carl_S

I have one to fit into my supra any ideas on the effect of the increase of back pressure on the car?

Will it mess with my E-Boost 2?

just wondering in an anorak kind of way.

no complaints about the noise from anyone, its just if i fancy fitting it one day to see what it does to the exhaust note.

p.s.

its one of those that slots in like a funnel and makes it narrower, and is secured by a bolt.

Carl

Just so in love with the car Michael I don't want to damage her in any way, or any more.

Thanks,

Carl :)

I reckon if I read any more threads with you extolling your undying love for an inanimate object I am going to throw up on the bile that creeps up my throat.

FFS fella, it's a car!!!

Without a boost controller, I find that I lose 0.2 Bar boost and it is a lot quieter.

If you've got a boost controller set to 1.2 Bar, then the boost controller will still force the turbo's to make 1.2 Bar, meaning that the turbo's will be working harder against more back pressure which may not be good for them.