The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Only 2 weeks to go ...

MaRkYbOy72

I've been a paid up member for over a month now and have recently put a deposit down on an N/A Aerotop in silver. Its from a member on here who was really honest and polite! Charlie's honesty and my enthusiasm ensured a sale and now I am just waiting for his private plates to be swapped back for the log book ... counting down the days now ...

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to all the people who have answered my "newbie" questions so far ... I'm sure there will be plenty more lol ...:p

PIC_0176.jpg

Just picker her up tonight! I drove very carefully all the way home and have had a few peeks out the curtains already tonight. Im loving it, loving it, loving it ... Long may it continue!!! This member's forum/club is just the best! I have already made a good friend in the chap, Charlie, that I bought it from! I am going to stay in contact with him as he is very local. The smile will never wear thin ... :D

This member's forum/club is just the best! I have already made a good friend in the chap, Charlie, that I bought it from! I am going to stay in contact with him as he is very local. The smile will never wear thin ... :D

Must be a Supra thing as I'm still in touch with the girl I bought mine from! Even a year later, the smile hasn't worn thin. It's just a pity it can't be enjoyed to its fullest at this time of year.

Thanks for all the kind wishes etc. I am from Locks Heath near to Fareham ...what about the rest of you Hampshire boys ...? Some more pics ... :-)

Keep an eye out in the new year for meets up in Fleet - we had one recently and it was a good turnout so might turn into a regular thing in '08. We sometimes meet down in Ringwood during the nicer months too.

Just picker her up tonight! I drove very carefully all the way home and have had a few peeks out the curtains already tonight. Im loving it, loving it, loving it ... Long may it continue!!! This member's forum/club is just the best! I have already made a good friend in the chap, Charlie, that I bought it from! I am going to stay in contact with him as he is very local. The smile will never wear thin ... :D

Cheers mate , I am glad to hear your enjoying it as much as I did :). I will still keep the member ship going, as I am sure I will have another one again one day.