The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blanking plates ...?

MaRkYbOy72

The 3 blank holes at the bottom of the dash on an N/A where the buttons for active spoiler, traction control and something else usually sit?

Many thanks :D

I'd be interested to know the part numbers for these aswell please. Are they all the same size, I can't remember off hand.

I can supply new blanking pieces that fit in the holes under the stereo, they'd take a few week to order though.

WHat about the 3 holes on the N/A dash where all the traction controi buttons etc are located on a TT? Does anyone have any blanks for these please?

Your answer lies mere cm's above your request ;)

Mike

WHat about the 3 holes on the N/A dash where all the traction controi buttons etc are located on a TT? Does anyone have any blanks for these please?

The blanking plates are the same on all Supra's. You can get them from (in order of my personal preferance on interior parts):

Nic (Cheap but longer delivery)

Toyota Oxford (More expensive (use our discount!), but quick delivery)

Jezz (Cheap, quick delivery, but won't be 'as new' condition)

Part number :D 55537 - 140 (little blanking peices)

this is for the pre facelift dash as i happen to have one sitting here on my desk

The blanking plates are the same on all Supra's. You can get them from (in order of my personal preferance on interior parts):

Nic (Cheap but longer delivery)

Toyota Oxford (More expensive (use our discount!), but quick delivery)

Jezz (Cheap, quick delivery, but won't be 'as new' condition)

Thank you for confirming that Homer :)

The part number mentioned by MK47 should be used if you order from Toyota. Be aware that each blanking blate is different and has it's own part number not sure which one Maz has mentioned. Make sure you specify the correct one. Let us know which one and I'll post a all 3 numbers...

The part number mentioned by MK47 should be used if you order from Toyota. Be aware that each blanking blate is different and has it's own part number not sure which one Maz has mentioned. Make sure you specify the correct one. Let us know which one and I'll post a all 3 numbers...

wrong info pls ignore

daryll do you have the toyota epc??

where did you get the epc from?:)

I don't know TBH, downloaded it years ago from a link that no longer works. It's a pig to get working, but has never let me down so far. Do you need a copy? I have two versions, the latest one from Toyota (which has all models apparently) but I've not tired it, and an early version which I use now.

I don't know TBH, downloaded it years ago from a link that no longer works. It's a pig to get working, but has never let me down so far. Do you need a copy? I have two versions, the latest one from Toyota (which has all models apparently) but I've not tired it, and an early version which I use now.

Id love a copy mate is it possible to put it on a cd at all? i used to use the new version when i was at thor and that seemed pretty good with supras

These are the part numbers for the blanking pieces that fit in the 3 holes underneath the stereo. Probably not worth me supplying from here as they are very cheap anyway.

Early Model

1 x 55537-14020

2 x 55538-14020

Late Model

1 x 55537-14040

2 x 55538-14030

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png