The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk supra tt, How much??

Guest recaro18

Guest recaro18

Can now afford the insurance for a tt supra UK version, and was wondering how much i would be looking to pay for one of these? i have about 7k for one!

Any advice would be helpful!

regards

You would struggle to find a manual for that money. When I was looking for a supra it HAD to be a uk one for insurance reasons and I was quite disapointed when I discovered how rare and expensive UK manuals were. I very nearly didnt get a supra. I decided to go out and test drive an auto and I found the whole experiance very good. I would say try an auto at least before you give in. Now if I had the choice I would prefer the auto.

not looking for an auto looking for a manual, couldnt live with an auto unfortunatly!

Don't knock it. I was of the same thinking but after a test drive I settled for a auto Uk spec and never looked back. You'll need an extra £3K on top of your offer to separate me from mine.

drive both if you can before you make your descision, the autobox is a dream to use and works perfectly even with 430 + hp shoved through it, mines done 120k with no probs :)

doubt you'll get a uk 6 speed for £7k though,

i wonder how many are left in standard ish trim (turbo wise) ?

a 6 sp uk just ended on ebay without a bid the start was £11k for 75000 mile example (just to give you an example) item number was 230192152443 i have an unmodified uk auto and love it. the imports brought down the prices on the cars but that just means you get 20k worth of car for 10k if you follow.

a 6 sp uk just ended on ebay without a bid the start was £11k for 75000 mile example (just to give you an example) item number was 230192152443 i have an unmodified uk auto and love it. the imports brought down the prices on the cars but that just means you get 20k worth of car for 10k if you follow.

:yeahthat:

Don't knock it til you've tried it, I say ;) It's a fantastic auto box. I always thought I'd never buy an auto car - I even argued that with my driving instructor years ago - but I love the auto in the Supra.

couldnt live with an auto unfortunatly!

Wish I had a pound for every time I've heard that. Who actually "lives with" their car anyway? Drive it, don't marry it!

i`ve both mine with for 9 k,6 speed tt manual uk spec,110 k on the clock,96 reg,with 7 k no chance mate u waste your time like i did...

:blink: