embarrassing ....

d00gzy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now start the N/A bashing......

I nearly got done by an FTO not to long back, The first rule of owning an N.A is DONT RACE ANYTHING the second rule is DONT RACE ANYTHING.

Look cool and let think you could blow them away if you wanted to

good thing was i wasnt racing .... more trying to keep up with lol :blink:

TBH the N/A can take a fair few other cars on the road but you do need to realise that it is an N/A after all. Just enjoy the car plus why is there such a need for a TT? Apart from more power

think everyone who has an NA for a while must lean towards the idea of a TT at some point. Ive only had my NA for 4 months. Not so fussed as ive never been in a TT, but i think if i was i would be wanting one. More of an Insurance issue TBH for wanting a UK TT. Not looking to spend another £1700 third party next year

Theres a black Starlet that terrorises the Poole area. I've had the displeasure of watching him racing between the lights a few times, testing his brakes to the limit in traffic as well as his (admittedly impressive) acceleration. Sounds great too, a little scruffy but a bit of an animal.

Guest Nicholas
That didnt take long did it.

I don't know what kind of reply you n/a owners wanted, a GTIR is 227bhp as standard 4 wheel drive and half the size of a supra. Stupid thread really :rolleyes:

I don't know what kind of reply you n/a owners wanted, a GTIR is 227bhp as standard 4 wheel drive and half the size of a supra. Stupid thread really :rolleyes:

Something a little more tacful? Last time i checked my n/a was a Supra? All be it without a pair of turbos but still a proper Supra none the less;);):search:

Guest Nicholas
Something a little more tacful? Last time i checked my n/a was a Supra? All be it without a pair of turbos but still a proper Supra none the less;);):search:

would you prefer "the slow one?" :) I just don't understand threads like these.