The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reading winter meet 11TH NOV

DEF

Hello guys the next Reading meet will be @ comet car park near the madejski stadium j11 m4 6pm 11th nov moving to pc world @ 8pm.

great turn out last time and hope theres even more this time

I will post another place at a later date incase it rains.

:)

The reading meet has always been on the 2nd tuesday of the month(all exept the last 1).

So i cant change the date and theres going to be 100 plus again.

shame if theres no supras making it.

Plus The police in guildford are anti car meet and i wouldnt risk my car there(At guildford crooze was given a letter stating if my car gathered in a group in Surry they could take the car and give a huge fine and i wasnt even driving around it was on return to my parked car:mad: )

BUT IF YOU GUYS ARE ALOUD OUT 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW POP DOWN TO THE READING MEET:) :D

See you all soon:)

Originally posted by pulse

Likewise, I'll come along to this one assuming it's not pissing with rain. Was a good (but cold) night out last time - but I've found my jacket!

-p

LOL my lucky strike jacket made me a bit to hot by the end of the last meet.

im glad more supras are coming and if the meet gets to cold or rains we could go to a pub or 2:)

Hi all

I know it's a bit late, but I might pop up tonight as I told one of my mates about it & he wanted to go (we finished uni early as well, rather than 6pm)

Anyone going from Portsmouth / Southampton way? I saw 3 supes earlier (around 3.30pm) driving past Southampton Institute.

Obviously I'm gonna have to leave soon, so anyone on here at the mo?