The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na 2 Tt

McGregory

Hello admins, mods and members

No, i am not asking about, how expensive it is and what i have to do for a 5000 HP turbo upgrade :D

Our german MKIV forum is now invading by those nobs with their "Hello, i am 15 years old, will buy a supra and upgrade it" - NA to TT threads.

HELP :D A FAQ, some ideas or some stupid images for those nobs?

there are plenty of threads regarding this as Jezz does them probably on a weekly basis! lol.

Unfortunately i cant find the threads.

Imo best not to give the 15 year old nobs ideas and tell them it cant be done. they will just crash the car, kill themselves and reduce the supra population :p

As mentioned already Jezz supplies a very cost effective conversion. I think the TT conversion kit for the engine alone is £2250 (possibly including fitting), but budget more as an uprated box and diff will ideally be needed. Parts are in plentiful supply here in the UK and the car prices are low enough to guarantee the TT's get wrecked on a regular basis.

There will be a good supply of TT engines during the next 3-4 months ;)

Cheers guys. Bang on for parts Daryl, £2250, but that price includes a TT autobox or an uprated clutch for 5 speeds. We fit, service, new cam belt and thoroughly test for £3000. One went out last week, one in next week, and another being collected by the customer on Saturday, and MY GOD its the quickest TT we've done! Full BPU with HKS cams and Answer tuned ecu and fmic. (i'm sure the member will post about it on here soon). ;)

Cheers guys. Bang on for parts Daryl, £2250, but that price includes a TT autobox or an uprated clutch for 5 speeds. We fit, service, new cam belt and thoroughly test for £3000.

Fair play Jezz, those are superb prices :Pling:

Edit: I have no affiliation with above mentioned trader. This post reflects personal opinion only and not that of the owners club, blah, blah.

is that the nice chromed engine i saw sat in the yard the other day when i popped down? you wernt there, but it was sat ready to go in. blue pipes and some nice blingy bits :). A very nice donor engine. hehe

Thats the one mate. Lovely engine that.:)

u will be doing singles soon

No no no. We're not a tuner, thats left to the big boys. ;)

Edit: I have no affiliation with above mentioned trader. This post reflects personal opinion only and not that of the owners club, blah, blah.

Cheques in the post. ;)

Cheers guys. Bang on for parts Daryl, £2250, but that price includes a TT autobox or an uprated clutch for 5 speeds. We fit, service, new cam belt and thoroughly test for £3000. One went out last week, one in next week, and another being collected by the customer on Saturday, and MY GOD its the quickest TT we've done! Full BPU with HKS cams and Answer tuned ecu and fmic. (i'm sure the member will post about it on here soon). ;)

:yeahthat: :)

so how come mine didnt come with an uprated clutch then?

eh?

Ok, Joe bloggs comes in and wants to take away the parts for a conversion. He gives us £2643.75 and pays using a credit card. Thats £2250 plus £393.75 vat.

You wanted a cash deal at £2000 originally which I couldnt do, so you managed to stretch to £2200 cash. ;)

Ok, Joe bloggs comes in and wants to take away the parts for a conversion. He gives us £2643.75 and pays using a credit card. Thats £2250 plus £393.75 vat.

You wanted a cash deal at £2000 originally which I couldnt do, so you managed to stretch to £2200 cash. ;)

well yeah but what i dont get is that you still get your £2200/2250 no matter what at the end of the day so how come i don't get a clutch included with my pieces where as someone who pays the tax man does?:search:

well yeah but what i dont get is that you still get your £2200/2250 no matter what at the end of the day so how come i don't get a clutch included with my pieces where as someone who pays the tax man does?:search:

Each person has different needs financially, and thats all taken into account and discussed on the phone before being booked in. Therefore most of the time I can juggle deals around to suit both the customer, and us. Most folk opt for £3750 fitted, including vat with a few extra bits ie clutch, fmic, full service ect. You had a completely stock engine, with completely stock ancilliares AND you're a club member. We only throw 'cash deals' around to club members. You only wanted to pay £2000 originally which was impossible, but I did you a deal at £2200 cash and in turn, had to turn down another member that was willing to pay the full price, who is now booked in next week, and TBH thats the cheapest i've ever let one go for.

Each person has different needs financially, and thats all taken into account and discussed on the phone before being booked in. Therefore most of the time I can juggle deals around to suit both the customer, and us. Most folk opt for £3750 fitted, including vat with a few extra bits ie clutch, fmic, full service ect. You had a completely stock engine, with completely stock ancilliares AND you're a club member. We only throw 'cash deals' around to club members. You only wanted to pay £2000 originally which was impossible, but I did you a deal at £2200 cash and in turn, had to turn down another member that was willing to pay the full price, who is now booked in next week, and TBH thats the cheapest i've ever let one go for.

ok. not being confrontational jezz just wanted to know thats all ;)

All good mate. Just getting the rest of your bits together. ;)

ah cool! i was looking at possibly getting a new front mount in a few months. do you know if it's possible to adapt the after market piping to the visible stock piping? as i don't really like the look of the chrome pipes when you open up the bonnet....

ah cool! i was looking at possibly getting a new front mount in a few months. do you know if it's possible to adapt the after market piping to the visible stock piping? as i don't really like the look of the chrome pipes when you open up the bonnet....

That should be easy enough, just use the stock pipe that are visible in the engine bay, and use the fmic pipes for the under body bits. You could even sell the bits you dont use. ;)