The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I feel ill even writing this! Whats she worth?

Sparky

Evening Peeps.

Recently i bought a 1996 Facelift SZ-R (6 speed) in silver and have spent the last two months sorting out the small issues with her with the intention of doing the TT conversion.

Unfortunatly I didnt see the loss of my job coming and with the reapayment on a small loan and bills not to mention fuel costs Ive decided maybe its best to look into selling her. :( Whats a bummer is i start my new career in the police sometime soon next year but i don't know when so i cant really hang on!:(

What do you think i should advertise her for?

So heres the spec.

127000km -I work that out at about 79-80k (Miles)

Espillar 20mm lowering springs.

18" Bk Racing 555 alloys with very good tyres all round. Rears are 265 35 so quite chunky!

Miami gt exhaust - excellent condition, bought from Ivan about 3 weeks ago.

Toad Ai606 alarm + immobiliser.

All plastic trims have been colour coded.

Cambelt servicing was done this year

Pioneer speakers all round (10cm front / 17cm rear)

Alpine flip down headunit with remote.

Refurbished headlights

Brand new Bk racing centre caps.. bloody things cost me £30 lol

All the usual sz-r extras, LSD, 6 speed gearbox, facelift interior, folding mirrors, black carpets and roof lining etc.

Now in true selling style ive left the not so good bits till last.

Firstly is the 4mm wide paint bubble on the rear passenger arch. It looks like there been repair work before but ive taken it to a few bodyshops to get a price to get rid of this blemish and theyve all told me the works been done really well.

A few scratches but nothing deep. And i do mean a few, thats it.

1 kerb mark on the rear alloy. about 6 cm long and not deep!

Um thats it. The car drives fine, no smoking or any problems what so ever. Bodywork is also in very good condition IMO.

This is the only pic i have as its been raining too much to go out and polish her up. Just imagine this a tiny bit lower with silver centre caps and your done lol

Based on recent attempts to sell similar NAs I'd be surprised if you got more than £5K. It's a popular colour though so that should help.

The problem is the time of year - you'll practically have to give it away to get rid of it this close to Christmas.