The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silly Question but......

keancy

Has anyone got, or does anyone here know where I can get 1 NEW rear spring for 1993-Jap-spec model, part number 48231-1B110,

by Monday, please??

Steve Manley just called me and all though I ordered my parts last week he is having problems getting the last one for me. I have the other 3 at my house. The last one is on a boat on route from Japan to Belgium as we speak but won't be with me till next week Thursday. Well my car is booked into the garage for next Monday and as it's my only (everyday) car I can't really do without it for 4 days :(

Anyone????

Guest magpie9

if it's only a quick fix and the other one's arriving next week anyhow i'd ask the scrap yards. company called nippon spares can deliver next day. they're in the yellow pages

if it's only a quick fix and the other one's arriving next week anyhow i'd ask the scrap yards. company called nippon spares can deliver next day. they're in the yellow pages

It's not broken so fixing isn't the issue really, it's just to low.

The whole point is I don't want to pay the garage for the same job twice nor do I want my car gone twice, hence why I would like to find the right part before I take the car in. I have also already changed the date with the garage twice so I am feeling a bit of a t*t. Darn it. :rolleyes:

Sorry mate I am just a bit miffed, not your fault tho so excuse my rant.

Guest magpie9

no problem. way i see it you may have changed date with the garage twice but when its out of your hands on delivery there's nothing you can really do. besides, YOU are giving the garage YOUR hard earned cash so if you have to cahnge it again they should still be greatful of the business!!