The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Theme -

Glosphil

While you're all talking about wheel colours etc, I want to do this as I think the gold theme will look good on my black supra and never seen one like what I want. Anyone know where I can get wheels like below?

Black wheels with gold polished lip

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=9557&d=1195688365

Facelift lights with gold rim

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=9549&d=1195498750

Along with my gold badges I already got

On this my black supra TT6

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=6829&d=1177234864

Guest CoolsBlue

youll need to remove that silver supra logo as it wont go, get your exhaust sprayed gold like NFS UNDEGROUND:Dand tint your windows gold, paint your dash gold...hehe

I've gone down the black and gold road and I love it. I think it looks top class but I'm well aware that you have to take care so as not to look a twat. You can just see my golden calipers in this pic but cant make out the graded gold tints. I've sprayed my bumper and skirt mesh golden, I've just painted my dash black and gold to, I'll get a pic up on Saturday.

I do quite like the look of those head lights but dont want to go to far and look like a wanna be PIMP.

bossco8[2].jpg

I've gone down the black and gold road and I love it. I think it looks top class but I'm well aware that you have to take care so as not to look a twat. You can just see my golden calipers in this pic but cant make out the graded gold tints. I've sprayed my bumper and skirt mesh golden, I've just painted my dash black and gold to, I'll get a pic up on Saturday.

I do quite like the look of those head lights but dont want to go to far and look like a wanna be PIMP.

Nice looking there Bossco. :)

I just found a company, that can gold plate the chrome rim, in 24 carrat gold, with a lead time of 6-10 days, For approx 45-55 per wheel.

Sounds like a deal to me!

:blink: £45 a wheel :blink: It just cost me £135 for a new ring shank.

have you got any pics of gold lights fitted? i just can't see it working personally

No, I dont have the lights, I did all this on photoshop, but I have the likwidart badges and they look nice in gold.

Might have to do a proper photoshop of the car, if I get time