The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra is being put away.

dibbleyuk

Well i love the supra and i didnt think i would do this but ive desided to put the supra into storage for 6 month or so.. it costs me just over £400 a month on insurance, fuel and just the general running costs that i need a break from it and spend my money on other things i will get it back on the road in the summer :) I know i will miss it but im looking forward to a few snowboarding holidays over the winter and just generaly getting out and doing abit more. owning a supra at a 20years old is a big comitment and costs a small fortune!

:)

You aint joking about the costs lol But 400 a month!! i spend less than that on the Tt and im 20 aswell as you know!

The amount of fuel i use doesnt help mate but thats close to what the car costs me a month! crazy i know. I wont be parting with it just tucking it away for a while as you know danny for the past 3years every penny i have had has gone on cars and to be honest i want to spend some of my money on myself for once.

:blink:

The amount of fuel i use doesnt help mate but thats close to what the car costs me a month! crazy i know. I wont be parting with it just tucking it away for a while as you know danny for the past 3years every penny i have had has gone on cars and to be honest i want to spend some of my money on myself for once.

:blink:

Yeah im fully aware of that mate, your my bleeding idol lol! You had that foooking nice impreza aswell at the same time i had mine!

Hey you got the lil Gti to keep ya going tho for 6 months!

yeah im kind of doing the same now mate, looking to get hold of a bit of cash and enjoy it for a bit, ive done nothing but spend on my cars since ive been a driver!

Yeah im fully aware of that mate, your my bleeding idol lol! You had that foooking nice impreza aswell at the same time i had mine!

Hey you got the lil Gti to keep ya going tho for 6 months!

yeah im kind of doing the same now mate, looking to get hold of a bit of cash and enjoy it for a bit, ive done nothing but spend on my cars since ive been a driver!

hah yer mate i have and its fun to drive!

while its tucked away my gf's step dad is doing the TT conversion proberly wont start it over the winter but when it starts warming up abit, as i now have the cash in my savings for that ;) so next summer it should be abit more fun to drive too! :)

A pic for the road lol