The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Curry night in cornwall

wile e coyote

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a plan. What is not such a good idea is putting 24 quids worth of deisel in your car at Wincherster services. You then have to pay a very very nice man 170 quid to come and suck it out!!

Curry sounds like a much better plan.

Oh I don't know, you have never lived until you have filled your car up with the wrong fuel.....;)

Sounds like a plan. What is not such a good idea is putting 24 quids worth of deisel in your car at Wincherster services. You then have to pay a very very nice man 170 quid to come and suck it out!!

Curry sounds like a much better plan.

:rlol:

Sorry mate :D

Its easily done i waited for an age at the only pump in tescos that did super unleaded and promptly went and filled up with normal unleaded lol

Sounds like a plan. What is not such a good idea is putting 24 quids worth of deisel in your car at Wincherster services. You then have to pay a very very nice man 170 quid to come and suck it out!

My hubby said to tell ya this lol: Why didn't ya buy a piece of hose for a Fiver and and suck it yourself :p:P

:taped:

Ok how about sat 16th ? Dan is ther any indian you know of with parking down your way ? Can you have a look mate ,I only know of the ones around plymouth which i think is not fair on you guys.

Now I am not sure quite how far and in what directions you guys want to head but there are two Indians I know of and one very good Italian (if anyone is interested)

Both the Italian and Indian are found in Wadebridge, both have large carparks not directly on restaurant but very, very close by all accessible with low bumpers lol. (Mine will be a little higher by that date)

The other Indian is actually in Tintagel but I guess thats a little unfair to everybody else given it's quite out of peoples way, other then ours lol.

I dunno where Dan lives so we see what he comes up with. As for Plymouth eeeekkkkkkkkk, scary drivers but would live with that if I can follow someone lol, but I will not take the car into a multistory carpark..

PS: The 16th is the Sunday, didn't you say Saturday night??

Sorry sat 15th then. Dan said there is a good 1 in probus between St Austel and Truro but he will have a look around and let me know. The 1 in wadebridge is that the 1 on the bridge ? If so i clean the carpets in that 1 and they are always asking for discount so i might be able to play them at there own game !! Did you try that second hand place i said about for your springs?

Sorry sat 15th then. Dan said there is a good 1 in probus between St Austel and Truro but he will have a look around and let me know. The 1 in wadebridge is that the 1 on the bridge ? If so i clean the carpets in that 1 and they are always asking for discount so i might be able to play them at there own game !! Did you try that second hand place i said about for your springs?

Yeah it is the one on the bridge mate.

As for the second hand bit, no I didn't go for that in the end as hubby wanted new parts so we ordered from Steve Manley.

Got 3 of them sat here awaiting the arrival of number 4 from Jap at mo.

Neways, I will be watching here as to whats decided and look forward to meeting you guys.

PS: Shame your leaving Fifty (can't blame you tho), would be nice to meet you before you go mate.

Sorry guys, looks like I wont be able to make it. No the car is not full of diesel again. I am still a bit hot from the Caribbean so had to book myself a little snowboarding holiday to cool down. Dave says he would try and make it but his clutch wont make it with 2 in the car and he can't go anywhere without her!!!!!

Sorry guys, looks like I wont be able to make it. No the car is not full of diesel again. I am still a bit hot from the Caribbean so had to book myself a little snowboarding holiday to cool down. Dave says he would try and make it but his clutch wont make it with 2 in the car and he can't go anywhere without her!!!!!

Which country did you visit oh zipped one?

Rich

Yeah it is the one on the bridge mate.

As for the second hand bit, no I didn't go for that in the end as hubby wanted new parts so we ordered from Steve Manley.

Got 3 of them sat here awaiting the arrival of number 4 from Jap at mo.

Neways, I will be watching here as to whats decided and look forward to meeting you guys.

PS: Shame your leaving Fifty (can't blame you tho), would be nice to meet you before you go mate.

I aint gone yet; it might take a long time to sell the house:p:p

so in all likelyhood I will be at a meet soon

Rich

Darren Cant find a nice indian in bodmin with secure parking (if thats possible in bodmin!!)How about liskeard or the one in st austell has parking outside the window;)

Secure Bodmin !!!!!! :rlol:

St. Austell be oki, I dunno where it is but if we meet in Bodmin it's np init :eyebrows: