The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Abflug headlights

SupraD06

Do you mean the whole thing will fall apart if you don't fit the clear lenses ?

Just they look like the kind of thing I was envisioning, but without the clear lenses...

Sorry mis-read your question, I suppose it may be possible, gzaerojon is probably the best person to ask as he did Jamie's and will know what is involved in installing them.

The lenses are polycarbonate plastic. Yes HID's can be used with them.

Nic, send me your paypal, I nearly bought these a while ago, but seeing them again, has kicked me into gear, I need them......hey its the Christmas present for the Supra.......can you let me know the exact price I need to paypal you as well ;)

Nic, send me your paypal, I nearly bought these a while ago, but seeing them again, has kicked me into gear, I need them......hey its the Christmas present for the Supra.......can you let me know the exact price I need to paypal you as well ;)

Details sent :mail:

Nic are these only for face lift supras/ i have a 1995 jap spec and wanted to get these asap

Ab Flug say they are to fit all years/models of Supra. If you did want to fit on early model lights I think you'd need to cut slots for the side lights.

gzaerojon fitted Jamie's and may be able to advise better than I can.