The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm Bored With My Supra

DannoSupra

Ive owned her for over 2 years now. And im getting bored with her, its a damn shame...

Now the plans are to go Single Turbo. But i'm worried of going bored with it after that - I think its because of her being Automatic.... now.... Should i spend on doing the conversion? or buy a 6spd J TT?

If i do get rid of mine or someone that'll consider a p/x, i need to remove Ice, Gauges, DoLuck Bumper, TRD Spoiler, and Suspension....

What do you guys think i should do?

By The Way - i got a price on a New 6Spd Box from toyota today £5000+Vat :p

Ive owned her for over 2 years now. And im getting bored with her, its a damn shame...

Now the plans are to go Single Turbo. But i'm worried of going bored with it after that - I think its because of her being Automatic.... now.... Should i spend on doing the conversion? or buy a 6spd J TT?

If i do get rid of mine or someone that'll consider a p/x, i need to remove Ice, Gauges, DoLuck Bumper, TRD Spoiler, and Suspension....

What do you guys think i should do?

By The Way - i got a price on a New 6Spd Box from toyota today £5000+Vat :p

if you are on about the white one in your garage - sell her to me:D

Sell the car, try something else, you can always get another one, it's not as if they are rare these days.

That did come to mind bud. What for though? I've always had Honda's... and i was between an Integra and Supra before buying this one... so maybe, sell it, buy a EK9 Civic Type-R and put more money aside for a house. Im only 22, so plenty of time to get other cars

I know what i can do!!!!

Take the Uk off the road, do the conversion, slap a GT35r on it, drive around in the n/a in the meantime and then when the time comes... woo hoo, i'm no longer bored!!!

Thaught the NA was Sams? Dont think shed be to impressed with ya stealing her car........

ANd I thaught you started this single already? As you posted it on kroozing?