The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Part number needed please....

keancy

I guess someone has already posted this in the past but I couldn't find it so here goes.

Spoke to Steve Manley today and all though he already has my two front springs he is awaiting 1 rear spring on 21st and the other on 24th. Dissappointed in that cause I got my car booked in for first thing on Monday 26th.

Long story short I may have to call round to get the other spring elsewhere in order to get it in time.

Anyone know the correct part number for the 1993 Jap stock rear spring please??

What? You think someone else will have one in stock? This will probably be special order from Japan, hence the wait.

Just get him to get them posted special delivery or courier for early Monday, or straight to the garage.

Ask a silly question then, are Jap parts that much different then??

And thx for reply tho.

give celica breakers a call -01579 383879 [kelly bray callington] ask for trevor,breakes-supras;mr2,celicas etc,may be able help!

Thanks appreciate the reply but I am not going to put 3 brand new springs and 1 used on the car to be honest.

But I'll bare him in mind should I need something in the near future. :D

Thanks appreciate the reply but I am not going to put 3 brand new springs and 1 used on the car to be honest.

But I'll bare him in mind should I need something in the near future. :D

appreciate ,you would'nt just buy 1.but if you had not recieved any of the rear's ,he may have had a pair or even a full set,and saved you a load money . and hopefuly done the same job that new ones would do ,hopefuly solving your problem.

appreciate ,you would'nt just buy 1.but if you had not recieved any of the rear's ,he may have had a pair or even a full set,and saved you a load money . and hopefuly done the same job that new ones would do ,hopefuly solving your problem.

Aye, I know thx. Will see what happens tomorrow. Still don't get why j-spec parts are that different. *shrug*

can you change the booking with the garage ?

The bloke who is doing it is a busy dude and in a small garage by himself, I booked the date for the 26th. 5 days ago as that was the soonest he could have the car. I need this done before I do even more damage to my front bumper and tare even more grass verge out with my exhaust.

At the moment I have several inches of grass, not to mention dogshit, on the underside everyday lol.