The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jack Point

madmunky

Sorry if this is a silly question but on Sunday I started fitting my Tein SS and first problem i came across was jacking up the car to get the wheels out (no laughing), I've got the JDL kit on mine but im sure other skirts must have the same problem that the jack hits the skirts before being able to lift the car, what I did in the end was put the jack under the diff to get it on the axle stands but i need to do the fronts now and not sure how to get the car up :search:

Cheers for any ideas, thinking about making a little ramp or something.

LOL only just found this out mate;) its a real pain as I'm used to putting a jack through the front well arch, but as you say you cant now, blocks of wood I'm afraid then you should be able to slide a jack under far enough to pick up the front sub frame,

by the way i took my car down to the spray shop this afternoon, and should be spraying it tomorrow:) at last! I'll get some pics up when I'm done.

Tricky-Ricky: Sweet mate cant wait to see yours done will look nice white, will have to get some pics of mine when its lowered :)

Also any chance trick of some pics of the the bonnet lip fitted and how you did it as still need to do mine, best of luck with the spraying tomorrow, when do you expect to have it back?

Tricky-Ricky: Sweet mate cant wait to see yours done will look nice white, will have to get some pics of mine when its lowered :)

Also any chance trick of some pics of the the bonnet lip fitted and how you did it as still need to do mine, best of luck with the spraying tomorrow, when do you expect to have it back?

Did have a pic in my kit thread, but i won't be putting it on yet, also decided that it would be removable so its just fitted with four screws, should have it back on Wednesday/Thursday have to put it all back together, lots of trim etc, and then i will probably need to nib and polish it, which i hate doing nearly as much as masking up:(