The mkiv Supra Owners Club

veilside fortune 03

STU_3LTR_TT

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,just to let you all know that work has started on my car,decided to have a complete overhaul down to the shell,engine interior all been re done,will post some pics soon,any constructive comments greatly appreciated,should i keep the kit or go for somthing diff?

Is there any way to do the kit but without the change to the boot lid?

will bring you up to speed with the car,purcased the car march 07 knowing about the roof conversion,not about the threads on here,decided to have it re painted as it was bad close up,took it down to paul at japimports,then decided to have some engine work done,hks td04 turbo 1000cc injectors cams intercooler ect ect had it mapped at tdi 650hp ,they had a load of problems due to bad wiring,car back to pauls still running auto box,not the best to say the least,wanted more power so purchased a drag supra from japan with a jun built 930 bhp unit in it ,the plan is to swap engines over,car is due jan some time,my car has been stripped all interior cleaned down ready to be seam welded,some kind of hidden cage,as it will have a complete interior going back in,the plans are to map the engine to 1000bhp,uprated brakes [purchased]bide low max seats [purchased] re paint,re trim,like i said unsure about the kit,colour will be blue,when i purchased the car was going to keep it as it was but the bug has got me,many thanks stu.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
19" rims are not going to return anything like decent handling. As you are spending lots of very good money speak to chris wilson and see what sort of a compromise you could come up with.

tried some 18" on look to small with the big body kit,getting some made up,also got the drag car a week ago from japan,what a monster,supra is seam welded getting caged up next week,also a trial fit of engine,then engine bay painted.