The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A few before and after pics ...

Matt _Aero top_

Heres a few before and after pictures of my supra .

My intentions is to try and make a good base model for a N/A-T conversion or drop a TT lump in and BPU it .

When i bought the car in was tatally standard apart from the 18" mania wheels , I don't have any pictures of it when i first got it on my computer but you get the idea .

I first splashed out on a nice HKS super dragger cat back system and some clear rear indicator conversions .

Second came an active front spoiler and some J-spec facelift conversion headlights .

Thirdly came some 19" Axis Milano's and some time in the bodyshop having a few bits sprayed and the rear arches rolled to make way for the wider rims .

Sorry about the crap pics guys and gals but there off my phone as my camara is broke , I will post some better pics up after i get my new Panasonic lumix for xmas .

There still loads to go on the car that i bought from group buys , Engine bling , HID lights ....etc

The list goes on and on ......Does this supra bug ever stop ..... lol .

So what do ya think folks ? is it a decent example for an N/A or a shitter ? ;)

SP_A0064_Small.jpg

SP_A0065_Small.jpg

SP_A0097_Small.jpg

SP_A0098_Small.jpg

SP_A0099_Small.jpg

SP_A0103_Small.jpg

SP_A0104_Small.jpg

I get the idea but wouldnt it be better to forget the bling for now and use the money constructively to rework the suspension, transmission, diff and brakes etc before you start prettying it up? To put more power through you'd need to upgrade and/or beef up those things. Engine bling would go out the window as you'd have a totally new set up under the bonnet anyway.

Good luck with it though, its something a lot of us are aiming for.

Linda

x

I get the idea but wouldnt it be better to forget the bling for now and use the money constructively to rework the suspension, transmission, diff and brakes etc before you start prettying it up? To put more power through you'd need to upgrade and/or beef up those things. Engine bling would go out the window as you'd have a totally new set up under the bonnet anyway.

Good luck with it though, its something a lot of us are aiming for.

Linda

x

I hear what ya saying but the bling is already bought and sat in my cellar ,

But it wont be wasted coz the things i've bought are stuff i could use on either the TT or N/A , i.e , chrome fan shroud , chrome fuse box cover , chrome PS fliud cover , Chrome washer bottle lid cover , chrome break fluid cover , chrome rad cover , stainless sill plates ....... etc .