The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of Auto Knob removed???

PJ

Does anyone have a picture of their auto knob removed??? I'm asking as this is what the Aristo looks like with it's Auto Knob removed.

http://exactjdm.com/help/shift%20knob/3.jpg

Does the Supra shaft look anything like that?? I'm only asking as I've just spotted a replacement auto knob on eBay for Toyota's and Nissans.

Before I purchase it I'd be grateful if someone could confirm the shape, I don't want to waste £25 on a replacement knob that doesn't fit.

Cheers Gareth, given the picture below and the fact that £25 aint all that much of a loss really in it doesn't fit I'm going to order it.

http://www.japanautodirect.com/stock/00%20jap%20used%20cars%20(14).jpg

At the end of the day if it doesn't fit the Aristo I'm positive it fits a Supra.

ps. that Aristo is an abomination!

The ones I've found on eBay are buy it now price of $79.99 which is $20 than direct from Napolex and start bids of $50, just waiting for some answers on fitment and shipping. They seem to have quite a few available. Even if they do go top whack then that's £40 & shipping there or there abouts.

It would still be nice to see a pic of a Supra shift handle removed though.

The ones I've found on eBay are buy it now price of $79.99 which is $20 than direct from Napolex and start bids of $50, just waiting for some answers on fitment and shipping. They seem to have quite a few available. Even if they do go top whack then that's £40 & shipping there or there abouts.

It would still be nice to see a pic of a Supra shift handle removed though.

The supra shaft is just a big screw thread, on a steel tube that tapers out, like the top of a glass milk bottle. That photo above looks like it has a lifty-uppy reverse gear doo-dah.