The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just been hit

supra steveo

UPDATE PICS LOADED

some German has just ran up my arse in the supra :( and he must of hit me at about 30mph coz i headed the steering wheel and i do sit a fair way away from it , i was indicating and giving way to on coming cars and then smack, for a second i thought it wasn't me then it dawned i had just been hit, my immediate thought was he was going to run coz i know what Germans are like so i was out of my car like a shot i was going mad, I managed to calm down quickly when i realised he wasnt going to do a runner and he called the police, the fella was ok in the end and abit shocked just like me, the RMPs and the German civvy police both turned up and took the statement and he admitted liability so i know i am sorted, anyway the damage, the back bumper took most of the shock and the paint is all cracked and the blended spatz are now cracked most of the way off. i feel like shit now so might go to the hospital as i cant get comfortable at all i am already on physio for my back and I've had whiplash already so its all sparked off again :( i feel like shit and i am well pissed off

PICS :(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right well i am in bits now, my neck, back and head are really giving me some grief i have had the shittiest night sleep, i was in A+E till about 23:30 last night getting X-rays done but all is ok, i am pretty sure its whiplash I've had it before :( well at least it wasn't my fault and thank fook it was a front end hit and i am so glad that my little boy wasn't in the car if he was i would probably be up for assault by now

what does an osteopath do ? i am already on physio for my back and this has just made things worse

Osteos are skeletal experts. They basically fix people with skeletal problems by using manipulation.

They've kept me in work for about 15 years off and on. Chiropractors do the same but I tend to stay away from them.

Oh. they can be found under "Registered British Osteopaths" in the phone book. registered ones are all listed on one page.

got a proper headache now just been to the med centre and he bedded me down for the week :) and he gave me some very strong pain killers and he gave me the chit he said its defo whiplash and you will get more through the insurance because he has stopped the progress of my injery?? he seemed more interested in compo than i did :)