Stubby ariel...

Newgendesign

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a group buy so there may not be any left, if so you may be able to do the job yourself, it's the ariel from a Honda S2000 I believe

I thought there was a special bracket required??

I need to get the ariel sorted as I have just stuck the broken bit back in the rear wing just to make if look complete. Unfortunately it si snapped in the middle.....:innocent:

H.

Wish I'd jumped on the group buy back along. :(

Sorry Burna, didn't know you were Bez. Got your name from the thread.:)

Lol No mate I'm just Burna, and Baz is Baz :) I supplied the bracket, Baz supplied the extension piece, pic of his bit here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1401218&postcount=312

It was a right game to sort it all out in the end with all the parts missing. But as I said I'm happy to supply the bracket again. You'll be looking at about £6.00 each inc paypal and postage as I would have to buy a large quantity.

If you can get Baz to price up and make some more extension pieces then all someone has to do is arrange the group buy with the US supplier.

Lol No mate I'm just Burna, and Baz is Baz :) I supplied the bracket, Baz supplied the extension piece, pic of his bit here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1401218&postcount=312

It was a right game to sort it all out in the end with all the parts missing. But as I said I'm happy to supply the bracket again. You'll be looking at about £6.00 each inc paypal and postage as I would have to buy a large quantity.

If you can get Baz to price up and make some more extension pieces then all someone has to do is arrange the group buy with the US supplier.

Aah. I forgot about those extension pieces. Nice work too. :)

Imi categorically states he will not do another group buy on these.:D Can't blame the poor chap for that, reading through the thread. He did, however, post the place to buy 'em:

http://locustom.com/

Maybe we could purchase individual units each and ask your good self and Baz to make a couple of the brackets and extensions.:)

Can we fit them together Mike as you are far better at shit like this than me!!:innocent:

H.

It does not look a problem. I can see a NW meet coming on to fit Stubby's!

I have looked through the instruction thread and I fail to see what the extention part is for? Is it to extend the mounting point for the motor to meet up with the bracket?

If thats it I may get onto ordering an aerial and try having a go at fitting it.

Actually what am I saying I cant even find time to finish the RLTC or get my front bumper to the spray shop. The FMIC will be here in Jan and ive got that little job to do too lol.