The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just finished fitting an upper glovebox pod

kieren1234

..........and what a royal PITA it was.

Im not sure about this, but im sure most come with some for of fitting them i.e. holes to bolt in from the front or back but this one had nothing (which i was not fussed about as i like a task)

I had to take the two air vents off and drill from underneath into the side of the pod holder. Then because there was a few mm gap either side, had to put rubber tubing in between the pod and the vents so the bolts were hidden. Am extremely happy with how it looks and the quality of it.

On a side note it is painted like the texture of the leather on the dash and i really like it, anyone know where i can buy this?

Thanks for the comments, im very pleased with it as i want the interior to look as stock as possible. Also, i really need to find out about this paint as want to do the same to the dash pieces.

No its not a whifbitz, i got it from JodyT (thanks very much by the way) and i think lucifer made them, im sure thats what jody told me but i may be wrong. But it fits great anyway.

You got any pics of your one that is fitted??