The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are all days like this?

Nat.Wright

Picked up the Supra earlier this week :eyebrows: so it's still new and I'm not used to how it handles :( so I've been taking it really carefully and driving my 4wd Mazda 6 instead. Today decided to bring the Supra to work... :D

All morning I'm sitting there wanting it to be lunch so I can take the car out.

At lunch I'm wanting lunch to be over so I can drive it back to work

Now I'm sitting at work wanting it to be home time to drive the 3 miles back home via some dual carriageway.

Picked up the Supra earlier this week :eyebrows: so it's still new and I'm not used to how it handles :( so I've been taking it really carefully and driving my 4wd Mazda 6 instead. Today decided to bring the Supra to work... :D

Now I'm sitting at work wanting it to be home time to drive the 3 miles back home via some dual carriageway.

Get used to it mate - your wallte will become full of fuel recipts and youll go to bed with the amazing sound of the engine roring in your head - the joys of owning a supra hey ;)

Same here, its like an addiction and you need more and more power to have the same effect

I remember getting the R5 GTTurbo with i was 19 and thinking it was the best car in the world

Exactly, i had one of them 14 years ago and loved it, could not get me out of the the thing:D

Exactly, i had one of them 14 years ago and loved it, could not get me out of the the thing:D

Mine want from a stock black to a Citrine Yellow, kitted car with Renault 19 16V wheels and an ability to eat headgaskets and actuators at an alarming rate, still loved that car, sold it for an RS Turbo, and so it began ..............

I remember getting the R5 GTTurbo with i was 19 and thinking it was the best car in the world

I had a lush dark grey R5 GT Turbo when i was 18 - previous owner spent a fortune on it, was running at 193BHP.....doesnt sound a lot but in those things it was rapid!!!

Had mine 3 months mate and feel EXACTLY the same still....every time i park up i look back and gaze at it...whenever i walk up to it i get excited for a drive....best car i've ever owned...EVER!! :D

Yeah, what they all said.
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Today was first day since we had the Supra that I had to let Hubby take it to work (once a week only,thank heavens) and I was pining all day. So when he pulled back into the drive tonight I shot out the door and greeted the car before I spoke to him. :tongue:

Yeah, what they all said.
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Today was first day since we had the Supra that I had to let Hubby take it to work (once a week only,thank heavens) and I was pining all day. So when he pulled back into the drive tonight I shot out the door and greeted the car before I spoke to him. :tongue:

Lol my ex used to do that when I took the Impreza to work, he would hear me pull up and come out and check it over before even saying hello to me!!

YAY!!! :yahoo:

All true and you'll bond with it the way you never have with any other car, more so the longer you have it :innocent::blush::inlove:

You'll probably spend more on your supra than your Girlfriend/missus etc :p (although probably in secret :sly::eyebrows:)

come and show it off with us at a show next year!! Enjoy ;)

Linda

xx