The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quietest Exhaust for an NA - neighbours not happy

Wez

Howdy,

Whats the quietest exhaust for the NA?

I am currently running with both stock cats and a Blitz Nur Spec with the bung in, my neighbours are really not happy with the noise early in the morning :(

I have a stock TT system sitting around, would this fit and would it be quieter?

:cool:

I am currently running with both stock cats and a Blitz Nur Spec with the bung in, my neighbours are really not happy with the noise early in the morning :(

Tell your Neighbours not to be so stuffy,tsk. It's not as if you racing up and down infront of your house in the early hours.

Howdy,

I have a stock TT system sitting around, would this fit and would it be quieter?

Not sure if this helps Wez but I'm looking to make mine noisier!!:innocent: I have both cats in but I don't know what type my exhaust is. I'll have to get up some photo's. It was on the car when I got it last Feb and it's very quiet!!

Maybe a swap deal would be a good idea!!;)

H.

Not sure if this helps Wez but I'm looking to make mine noisier!!:innocent: I have both cats in but I don't know what type my exhaust is. I'll have to get up some photo's. It was on the car when I got it last Feb and it's very quiet!!

Maybe a swap deal would be a good idea!!;)

H.

Could be a plan, can you find out what it is?

Could be a plan, can you find out what it is?

I am not optomistic as I can't see any writing on it! All I know is that I am as quiet as a mouse and there a two silencers where the exhause splits into two sections and then the back box before the chrome tail pipe. Technically with both cats I have 5 silencers......:D It's a bit rusty on the outside too!

I am probably going to replace it from the 2nd cat back!

I have just had a look again and can't see anything!! How long have you had the Nur Spec?

H.

why does it seem that all neighbours are arses, do you think its jealousy. I recently had a letter from the council saying "i have been excessively revving my car outside the house" which is a total load of tosh. Only thing i can think of is because i let my car warm up for 5 minutes.

Anyways spoke to the council guy on the phone told him i dont "excessively rev" end of story. Still warm it up when its cold its tough tit and i,m not going to change that.

best bit my neighbour has just had a baby which i can hear squarking all the time, but thats okay of course. :search::D

Howdy,

Stuff em, give them ear plugs for christmas!

:)

i had a similar problem with my first supra so i took the cats out to make it louder and gave my neighbour the finger every morning :D

So you should. That would be the day when I would let my neighbours depickt what I should do to my car cause they think it's to loud ppffttttttttt. Everytime my neighbour starts her god forsaken Mini early in the morning at weekends it wakes us up.

:sly: